Political surrealism in Greece has no end. As the blog against antisemitism reports today, Nazis and Holocaust deniers of Golden Dawn party are presenting themselves as the defenders of persecuted minorities. In particular, the neonazi party, where the majority of its leadership are confronted with serious accusations, such as founding a criminal organization, for the murder of the antifascist rapper Pavlos Fyssas and the daily attacks on migrants, it seems that they take legal action against Greek minister of education “for denying historical facts of a genocide”. Everything started last Tuesday night, after the minister of education Nikos Filis has questioned one of the popular “national myths”, becoming entangled in the issue of the slaughter of tens of thousands of Black Sea, or Pontic, Greeks by Turks almost a century ago and arguing that it was a case of ethnic cleansing rather than genocide. You can read more on the case, what the greek conservative newpaper kathimerini wrote here
- «Χρονικά Αντισημιτισμού #09» Ο αντισημιτισμός και η συγκέντρωση των “παραιτηθείτε” στο Σύνταγμα
- Walter Benjamin “Θέσεις για τη φιλοσοφία της ιστορίας”
- Μια ανάληψη ευθύνης για το πογκρόμ στο Μενίδι
- Ultimatum an das Kollektiv in der Friedelstrasse 54 läuft am 29. Juni ab!
- Antifascist Action in Solidarity with Roma communities in Athens