According to Vice Greece, and against antisemitism blog around 4,000 people protested at Athens’s Propylaia on February 7th 2016 against the forthcoming Greek ID plastic cards, which will be issued with a microchip carrying the holder’s NI number. According always the same sources, the rally was organized by Greek Orthodox zealots, the so-called followers of the Old Calendar, and was actively supported by members of the neonazi scene and the Golden Dawn party.
“If the Jews are complaining that Hitler came and killed them [some protesters cry out: lies!], they should be careful this time, because a Greek Hitler might come. They should be very careful!”
- Theodor W Adorno “για την διαλεκτική”
- Theodor Adorno & Max Horkeimer: προς ένα νέο μανιφέστο;
- T.W Adorno: Ύστερος καπιταλισμός ή βιομηχανική κοινωνία; (απόσπασμα του 1968)
- Anti-Semitic signs at Switzerland hotel
- Πλήθος αντισημιτικών σχολίων με αφορμή δημοσίευμα για περιστατικό αντισημιτισμού στην Ελβετία