“Petition against the Hungarian Academy of Sciences’ decision to close down the Görgy Lukács Archives in Budapest:
“Lukács was one the significant philosophers of the 20th century, an author of modernity outstanding not only in philosophy but also in the fields of political mindedness, theory of literature, sociology and ethics An author of international renown, Lukács represented one of the intellectual peaks in Hungary’s history of civilisation, his works constitute a part of the treasures of humankind. For decades, the Lukács Archives has facilitated academic and non-academic circles to have access to the documents related to the philosopher’s life and professional achievements. As it is located in the philosopher’s home of his late years, it has also served as a memorial place devoted to a decisive personality of our era. Based on the above, we call on the authorities in charge to re-consider their decision, which took the international community of science and art by consternation and sorrow.””
sign the petition here: http://www.petitions24.com/protest_against_closing_down_the_lukacs_archiv
- «Χρονικά Αντισημιτισμού #09» Ο αντισημιτισμός και η συγκέντρωση των “παραιτηθείτε” στο Σύνταγμα
- Walter Benjamin “Θέσεις για τη φιλοσοφία της ιστορίας”
- Μια ανάληψη ευθύνης για το πογκρόμ στο Μενίδι
- Ultimatum an das Kollektiv in der Friedelstrasse 54 läuft am 29. Juni ab!
- Antifascist Action in Solidarity with Roma communities in Athens