The Holocaust Memorial in Athens has been recently desecrated, according toHuffingtonpost.gr. The article claims that the perpetrators daubed the letters “ΡβΚΟ”, which is possibly the Slovenian word “PEKO” meaning “baking”. It also claims that the police have CCTV video of the site and are “looking for the perpetrators.” The desecration was discovered between June 9 and 10.
Back in June 2014, vandals desecrated with antisemitic and threatening graffiti the Holocaust Memorial in Athens. The graffiti included a purported quote from the Talmud saying that Jews who convert should be put to death. Some months later, in October 2014, the Holocaust Monument has been vandalized for the second time within 2014by the Greek Nazi organisation “Unaligned Meander Nationalists”.
for the translation in english: Against Antisemitism
- Ο δεσπότης Σπάρτης ως ποιμήν των θαυμαστών του Σταυρωτή Μεγαλέξανδρου
- Bertolt Brecht “H βαβυλωνιακή σύγχυση των λέξεων (απόσπασμα)”
- O μακρινός απόηχος μιας μεγάλης ιστορίας
- Σχόλιο για την προτεινόμενη συμφωνία του ελληνικού κράτους για την ονομασία της Μακεδονίας
- note #46 Max Horkheimer: Άνθρωπος και ρινόκερος